My Visitor Map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Comment from Atlanta, America

This morning as I was checking your homework, I clicked on a visitor from our Site Feed. I found this lovely comment about our class blog from Atlanta in America:
"The next classroom blog I visited was the Jakarta, Indonesia class that corresponds with the fifth graders from New Zealand. Mrs. Jane's fifth grade class blog has an unusually, modern campus. Sinarmas World Academy is extraordinary. Each student has an inquiry site and their own blog site. The curriculum is outlined with helpful information. The teacher has very detailed assignments posted. The students even added a video game to their blog."
It is nice to know that Grade 5 at SWA is leading the way in education!

No comments: